- It cures chronic skin ailments like dermatitis, acne, eczema, itching, psoriasis, cold sores, warts, skin rashes, wrinkles, dry skin, Scabies and boils.
- Reduces the blood clots and thus helps to prevent the atherosclerosis.
- Neem is used to treat malaria fevers. It acts as a wonderful anti-pyretic that combats malaria.
- Anti-bacterial action of this destroys ulcer causing bacteria thus helps to prevent gastric ulcers.
- In Vitiligo, Neem capsules are beneficial if taken on regular basis.
- Expels out parasitic worms/helminthes from the intestines.
- Stimulates lymphatic system and enhances production of white blood cells.
- Beneficial in various viral diseases like chickenpox, herpes, small pox.
- Cures childhood ear infections.
- Fights bacteria, responsible for peritonitis and meningitis.
- Regular usage of neem prevents from food poisoning.
- Reduces hair loss and dandruff.
- Combats/control Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) like gonorrhea, herpes, Candidiasis.
- Retards the growth of fungi cures ring worm infections.
Size (Per Unit) : 60 Capsules
Product Weight (gms) : 60 gm
Dosage : 1-2 Capsules twice daily, with plain water, after meals.
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Neem||Azadirachta Indica||500 mg|
- Helps to maintain healthy skin
- 100 % natural product
- Pure Vegetarian Formula
- Supports overall health and wellbeing.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers etc.
- Ayurvedic Products, Herbal Medicine, Herbal supplements, Ayurveda Medicine for health care