Triphala – is a combination of three fruits Amlaki (Emblica officianalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) and Vibhitaki (Terminalia Bellarica). This herbal combination helps to balance and maintain the regularity of elimination and to keep the digestive tract free of parasites. Also it helps to balance digestive gas levels and to improve bowel function.
Yakrit Plihantak Churna – is a herbal mixture of rare herbs to improve liver function. It contains herbs like Phyllanthus niruri, Eclipta Alba, Picorrhiza kurro, Andrographis panniculata etc. It helps in clearing away the toxins and supports healthy abdominal organs.
Kumari saar – is a pure Aloe Vera juice. This is a 100% organic juice and promote regular function of the the intestines and digestive system. It also contains naturally occuring antioxidants.
- Yakrit Plihantak churna – 1 Tea spoon twice daily with water.
- Triphala Capsules – 2 Capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Kumari Saar – 15 – 20 ml of the juice, to be diluted in a glass of water and taken two times per day. Once empty stomach in the morning and second dose in the evening at least 1 -2 hrs before dinner.
|1||Yakrit-Plihantak Churna||1 Bottle (200gm)|
|2||Triphala Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|3||Kumari Saar||2 Bottles (500ml Each)|
- 100 % natural products
- Maintains healthy ovaries and female reproductive system
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctor
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- Ayurvedic Products, Herbal Medicine, Herbal supplements, Ayurveda Medicine for health care