Triphala – is a combination of three fruits Amlaki (Emblica officianalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) and Vibhitaki (Terminalia Bellarica). This herbal combination helps to balance and maintain the regularity of elimination and to keep the digestive tract free of parasites. Also it helps to balance digestive gas levels and to improve bowel function.
Kanchar guggul – The main ingredients of the tablets Kanchnaar Guggul are Guggul and Kachnaar. This herbal formulation has a lot of benefits for the health. Helps to balance and maintain the regularity of elimination. Helps to keep the digestive tract free of parasites
Vara churna – is a herbal powder that helps to balance digestive gas levels. Helps maintain digestive functioning, comfort and natural stool. Helps to maintain bowel function.
Curcumin – is the active compound of the herb Turmeric. Our curcumin capsules contain 100 % herbal extract of standardized curcumin extract upto 95 % curcuminoids and we do not fill any powders, fillers or herbs. We use pure vegetarian shells and not hard gelatin shells. Helps to manage anti-inflammatory responses in the body.
- Triphala : 2 capsules twice daily with plain water
- Kanchar guggul : 2 tablets thrice daily with plain water
- Curcumin : 2 capsules twice daily with plain water
- Vara Churna : 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water
|1||Triphala Guggul||2 Bottles (120 Tablets)|
|2||Curcumin Capsules||2 Bottle (120 Capsules)|
|3||Kanchar guggul||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|4||Vara Churna||1 Jars (200 gms)|
- 100 % natural products
- Maintain tridosha balance
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Regulates digestive fire (Jatharagni)
- 100 % vegetarian formula
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
- Ayurvedic Products, Herbal Medicine, Herbal supplements, Ayurveda Medicine for health care