Amalaki rasayan – is a natural formulation that uses high quality Amla fruit or Indian gooseberry. Amla contains naturally occurring antioxidants and has a gentle cleansing action that helps to neutralise toxins in the body.
Shilajit – is a plant that you can find thought the Himalayas and is famous in the Asian countries. This herb is rich in anti-oxidants and help in rejuvenating cells.
Ashwagandha – capsules are pure extract of Withania somniferum. It protect the general health by antioxidant activity, gives energy and strenth.
- Amalaki Rasayan – 1 Capsule, twice daily with plain water, after meals.
- Shilajit Capsules – 1 Capsule, twice daily with plain water, after meals.
- Ashwaghanda Capsules – 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water, after meals.
|1||Amalaki Rasayan||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|2||Shilajit Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|3||Ashwaghanda Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
- 100 % natural products
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Pacifies aggravated pitta*
- 100 % vegetarian formulations
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
- Ayurvedic Products, Herbal Medicine, Herbal supplements, Ayurveda Medicine for health care