Tulsi in India is ubiquitous in Hindu tradition. It is grown in warm and tropical areas. The leaves of the tulsi are filled with scents as it smells very good. Tulsi is very old in the medicinal field. It is known as queen of herbs.
This plants is known to have hypoglycemic, smooth muscle relaxant, cardiac depressant, antifertility, adaptogenic, immunomodulator, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, anti -diabetic, wound healing, anti-oxidant, genotoxic, anti-carcinogenic, radio-protective, neuro-protective, immunological, contraceptive, cardio-protective and lavricidal properties.
Tulsi is enriched with various phytochemicals. The leaves of the plant contains volatile oil 71% eugenol and 20 % methyl eugenol. The fresh plant parts contain phenolic compounds like isothymusin, apigenin, circimaritin, cirsilineol, rosameric acid.
It also contains vitamins like vitamin C, carotene and minerals like calcium, phosphorus, copper, chromium, zinc, iron, nickel and insoluble oxalate. Tulsi has antimicrobial properties since it is also anti – inflammatory due to the oil eugenol, present in the leaves.
Size (Per Unit) : 60 Capsules
Product Weight (gms) : 60 gm
Dosage : 1-2 capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
|Sr. No.||Ingredient Name||Botanical Name||Quantity|
|1.||Tulsi||Ocimum tenuiflorum std. ext.||500 mg|
- 100 % Natural product
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda expert
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive system*
- 100% vegetarian formula
- Pacifies Kapha (Phlegm) and Vata (space) doshas (body energies)
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers etc.
- Contains age old herbs described in ancient Ayurveda texts
- Ayurvedic Products, Herbal Medicine, Herbal supplements, Ayurveda Medicine for health care